Dietitians NZ Membership Categories
Professional Full-Time - Join Now
The professional full-time category is open to dietitians who work more than 24 hours per week.
Professional Part-Time - Join Now
The professional part-time category is open to dietitians who work 24 or fewer hours per week.
New-Graduate - Join Now
The New Graduate category is open to those who have, in the previous 12 months, completed a course accredited by the NZ Dietitians Board to prepare for registration as a dietitian in New Zealand.
Student - Join Now
Student membership is open to any person enrolled in a course accredited by the NZ Dietitians Board to prepare for registration as a dietitian in New Zealand.
Keeping in Touch - Join Now
The Keeping in Touch category is open to any person who is registered with the Dietitians Board and has made a non-practising declaration. This may include but is not limited to those on parental leave or travelling overseas.
Associate - Join Now
Associate membership is open to any person who –
- Is a member of an overseas Association having similar objectives to those of Dietitians NZ, but who is not permanently resident in New Zealand, or
- Is not a dietitian but who holds a scientific qualification in human nutrition, or who occupies a prominent position in work or research relating to nutrition or dietetics, or
- Is not a dietitian but who holds the qualification of a Dietetic Assistant.
Retired - Join Now
Any member who has retired permanently from professional employment.
Subscriber - Join Now
Open to any health professional or member of the public to keep up to date with our latest news, research, events and information
Our membership year runs annually from 1 April - 31 March.
- Are paid on an annual basis (April - March)
- Are paid in full (12 months)
- Are inclusive of GST
- A promo code to apply a 10% early payment discount may be applied
- Are non-refundable and memberships cannot be transferred
2023 Membership Fees