The professional full-time category is open to dietitians who work more than 24 hours per week.
The professional part-time category is open to dietitians who work 24 or fewer hours per week.
The New Graduate category is open to those who have, in the previous 12 months, completed a course accredited by the NZ Dietitians Board to prepare for registration as a dietitian in New Zealand.
Student membership is open to any person enrolled in a course accredited by the NZ Dietitians Board to prepare for registration as a dietitian in New Zealand.
Keeping in Touch
The Keeping in Touch category is open to any person who is registered with the Dietitians Board and has made a non-practising declaration. This may include but is not limited to those on parental leave or travelling overseas.
Associate membership is open to any person who –
- Is a member of an overseas Association having similar objectives to those of Dietitians NZ, but who is not permanently resident in New Zealand, or
- Is not a dietitian but who holds a scientific qualification in human nutrition, or who occupies a prominent position in work or research relating to nutrition or dietetics, or
- Is not a dietitian but who holds the qualification of a Dietetic Assistant.
Any member who has retired permanently from professional employment.
Membership prices for the 2022/2023 year
All Dietitians NZ membership categories include a range of member benefits, designed to assist you in your work. Valued at over $3200, memberships are available from just $107!
Please note, the Dietitians NZ Membership year runs from 1st April – 31st March
|Member category||Price||From the 1st October 2022|
|Keeping in Touch||$237||$118.50|
- All rates are inclusive of GST
- A 10% early payment discount will be applied on all memberships purchased before Monday 25th April 2022.
- Memberships purchased before Monday 25th April are eligible to be paid in quarterly instalments.