Website Nutrition & Life
Feel like YOU again
Virtual Eating Disorder/Gastroenterology Dietitian
- A great work from home (WFH) opportunity to help clients virtually from anywhere in New Zealand!
- Join a successful, NZ-owned company with a team that excels at being supportive and working collaboratively.
- Receive a solid base salary and take part in our commission scheme to max out your pay potential.
- Career development and mentoring guaranteed.
We are a close-knit group who take pride in helping our clients bring joy to their self-care and helping them get their glow back through nutrition. We are famous for our incredible results with food cravings/food addition, body changes, weight loss, bloating and food intolerances.
Our vision and purpose are to empower New Zealanders to bring joy to their self-care – across a range of clinical specialties, making the work we do dynamic and challenging. We have a strong work ethic and high expectations, and our commission scheme means you choose what work-life balance looks like for you,
Due to the departure of a valued team member, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Eating Disorder/Gastroenterology Dietitian to join our team. This is a work-from-home opportunity where you would work with clients from the comfort of home, conducting sessions by webcam. This is a busy role which provides a therapeutic dietetic service to clients in a private practice setting, who are located across New Zealand. With a broad portfolio, your responsibilities will include counselling clients in the areas of eating behaviour, eating psychology (weight neutral, weight loss and bariatrics), eating disorders and digestive health.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian.
- Current New Zealand Practicing Certificate.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to a growing business.
- Competent in software such as Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Experience as a Dietitian in the relevant practice environment.
- Prescribing endorsement from the NZ Dietitians Board.
- Member of Dietitians New Zealand
We’re looking for someone who enjoys a challenge and can contribute to the business during our next phase of growth. To ensure you succeed, you’ll join a professional team who are passionate about their work, and you’ll report directly to the Clinical Manager to ensure you receive the mentoring and support required to thrive.
Please forward your CV, cover letter and a short video explaining what you can bring to Nutrition & Life to Lincoln Putnam, firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]. Applications close on Friday 22nd October 2021, though early applicants will be provided first consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com