Te Kahui Manukura o Kai Ora is the rōpū for Māori dietitians and dietetic students. The rōpū was established in 2008 as a place for Māori dietitians and dietetic students to support each other as Māori, develop a practice framework, and to grow Māori dietitians working in Aotearoa.
We are looking for an administrative extraordinaire to assist the rōpū up to 20 hours/ week with their mahi and as we work towards a Te Tiriti Relationship Governance Model with Dietitians NZ.
Working remotely as part of the small Dietitians NZ team, you will be responsible for:
- Organising hui for Te Roopu Mahi and Te Kahui o Manukura o Kai Ora
- Preparing Agenda Items & recording notes from hui
- Undertaking assigned actions items & facilitating action items allocated to members
- Attending additional hui as and when required
- Managing documentation securely for members to access
- Liaising with the General Manager and Cultural Advisor
You will have proven experience working unsupervised, managing tasks within agreed timeframes and budgets. Your Tangata Whenua decent, understanding of the relationship between Te Kahui Manukura o Kai Ora and willingness to learn Te Tiriti o Waitangi Relationship Governance Model make you an ideal candidate for this role.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kath Eastwood – [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com