Website Allen + Clarke
Policy and Regulatory Specialists
Public Health Consultant – Nutrition/Dietitian
Are you ready for a new challenge? Allen + Clarke is looking for a motivated consultant to support and lead nutrition-related, public health-focused projects.
The opportunity / Te Whiwhinga mahi
We are looking for a motivated consultant to take on projects that:
- use your technical and professional knowledge on nutrition
- positively impact the health and well-being of people
- are busy and engaging, and
- provide project leadership and client management opportunities.
This role is Wellington-based. We provide services to Australian and Pacific clients, so we anticipate flexible hours and days of work. An immediate start is possible.
Allen + Clarke provides a collegial environment. We invest in our people and support them to grow their skills. Our people are flexible, hardworking and committed. They know how to work with pace and enjoy working on busy projects without dropping the ball. They are good at identifying opportunities, risks and issues and mitigating them to ensure a project’s success. Our people enjoy working within a team environment that also offers scope for autonomy. They have great relationship management skills and work comfortably with a wide range of people.
About you / Ko wai koe:
- have experience in human nutrition analysis, advice, and reporting
- understand core public health and/or human nutrition concepts and approaches
- be flexible, self-managing, and work successfully in a team
- be an effective project manager
- work on a number of projects at once, with a degrees of ambiguity
- be comfortable with a varied work schedule of very busy periods of client work, and periods of self-directed business improvement and development
- show aptitude for coaching team members in professional skills, and
- care and want to make a difference.
All applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid work visa.
About us / Ko wai mātou
Allen + Clarke is a consulting company that works with government, non-government organisations and private sector clients on projects that matter. We provide expert services including programme and project management, governance advice and secretariat services, contract, and grant management, and supports independent reviews and inquiries. Our projects can be long or short term. They can be individual, or team based. Some are delivered from our offices; others are delivered at our clients. We have Wellington and Melbourne based offices. We are recognised as a policy and project delivery leader: our clients come to us for trusted advice on a wide range of issues and to get work done. You can find out more about us at www.allenandclarke.co.nz.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 16 October 2020.
Applicants should provide a cover letter and a succinct curriculum vitae or resume.
If you have any questions or would like a copy of the job description, please contact Lizzie Johnsen at [email protected] or on 021 594 780
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org