1. Disclaimer of Liability
Nothing in this website constitutes dietetic advice. Always consult a suitably qualified dietitian on any specific problem or matter. Whilst we take every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is both accurate and complete, no guarantees can be given. Dietitians NZ assumes no responsibility for information contained on this site and disclaims all liability to any third party for injury damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on information on this website.
The advice and information on this web-site is provided on the basis that:
- This web-site has been produced to provide basic information.
- Because this site content is general in nature, neither Dietitians NZ nor its staff are responsible for the application of this advice in any particular case, as the information in this site may need to be modified for the particular individual circumstances.
- Dietitians NZ is not responsible for the results of any actions taken on the basis of this information, nor for any error or omission in this advice. Dietitians NZ expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility in respect of anything done, consequent on the whole or any part of this advice.
- Consumers are advised to call a qualified dietitian where expert services are required.
2. Virus protection
It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet. Dietitians NZ cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.
Dietitians NZ’s website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites. Dietitians NZ is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and to the extent permitted by law disclaims all liability in respect of such content and of any other websites or content which you may be able to access from such websites. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
4. Intellectual Property Protection
The contents and design of Dietitians NZ’s website and any material e-mailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with the website are copyright of the Dietitians NZ and its licensors. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (such as the “Dietitians NZ” name and logo or other trade names appearing on the Dietitians NZ’s website) for any reason without written permission from Dietitians NZ.
5. Use of Dietitians NZ website content
You may retrieve and display “www.dietitians.org.nz” content on a computer screen or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on your mobile telephone for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of Dietitians NZ’s website content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Dietitians NZ:
- reproduce or store in or transmit to any other web site, newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network or regularly or systematically store in electronic or print form, all or any part of Dietitians NZ’s website content, or
- modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of Dietitians NZ’s website content (including use as part of any library, archive or similar service) without the prior written consent of Dietitians NZ, or
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Dietitians NZ’s website content made under these Terms.
Dietitians NZ may, in its discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of “www.dietitians.org.nz” website with or without cause by delivering notice to you.
These rights of termination are in addition to all other rights or remedies of Dietitians NZ provided in these Terms or by law.
Our webserver collects certain information such as:
- IP addresses;
- host names;
- domain name;
- the time and date information is requested;
- the browser version and platform when information is requested;
We use this information to produce aggregate visitor statistics in relation to which pages are being accessed. We may also use it to monitor usage patterns on this website in order to improve navigation and design features to help you get information more easily. This information is collated and provided to us as daily log files. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website and we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other websites.
8. Copyright notice
The contents of these pages are © Dietitians NZ unless otherwise stated. Copying, publication and distribution are prohibited other than in accordance with our copyright notice
Licence for personal use
You may view this site electronically.
You may, for your personal use only, save to your individual storage medium and print such extracts from this site as are necessary for such use (“extracted material”).
Licence to recopy for limited purposes
You may recopy extracted material to individual third parties for their personal use only, but only if:
- you acknowledge the Dietitians NZ website as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgment and the Dietitians NZ website address “www.dietitians.org.nz” in the copy of the extracted material; and
- you inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them; and
- you recopy the extracted material in complete and unmodified form.
This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the Dietitians NZ website may be distributed or recopied for any commercial purpose or for a fee.
Dietitians NZ reserves the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the licences set out above.