We wish to thank Abbott Nutrition for their generous assistance, which for many years has supported the on-going publication of the Dietitians NZ Clinical Handbook.
Now in its 11th Edition and, for the first time, published as an e-book in 2016, the handbook is a valuable resource and an essential tool for clinical dietitians throughout New Zealand. Approximately two thirds of all Dietitians NZ members are clinical dietitians who work in a variety of settings and with diverse populations, including inpatients, outpatients, in the community and in residential care – in all of these settings dietitians and those they work with benefit from the Dietitians NZ Clinical handbook.
We have had a close working relationship with Nestlé New Zealand Limited for many years and have very much valued the ongoing support provided to Dietitians NZ, particularly in the form of Annual Awards recognition.
The next Annual Awards Ceremony occurs in 2017 with Nestle proudly sponsoring the Young Achiever which recognises a young dietitian who within five years of registration has excelled in an aspect of dietetic practice beyond the usual requirements of their job.
The Bernice Kelly Award is given to the dietetic student who has made marked progress in the development of professional practice and who has shown academic and practical achievement as an emerging entry-level dietitian.
Our Corporate Subscribers
Become a Corporate Subscriber for $500 + GST. All our Corporate Subscribers receive:
- An electronic copy of 6 editions per year of the Dietitians NZ member magazine – ‘News & Views’
- Listing of the subscriber’s name, contact person, email, and website on the Dietitians NZ website
- Online access to Dietitians NZ publications e.g. Conference Abstracts and Annual Report
- Opportunity to purchase advertising in ‘News & Views’ at discounted rates
- Opportunity to purchase an Exhibition Booth at the annual Dietitians NZ conference/national meeting at discounted rates (refer attached 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus and booking form)
- Opportunity to purchase job advertising on the Dietitians NZ website at discounted rates
- Opportunity to sponsor industry related professional development events for dietitians as and when they arise, either regionally or nationally
- Opportunity to inform sector developments, professional development events, seminars and conferences to members of Dietitians NZ through our weekly e-newsletter at discounted rates
- Inclusion in the Dietitians NZ weekly e-Newsletter database
Our current Subscribers
Spotless Facility Services: http://www.spotless.com/
Sugar Research Advisory Service: https://www.srasanz.org/